DESIGN & INSTALL
Beautiful landscaping starts with a high quality design. Every plan we create is unique to the homeowner. Our designers and landscape crews can design and install walkways, landscape beds, patios, outdoor kitchens, water features, retaining walls, and more, helping turn your outdoor dreams into reality.
The design process begins by uncovering your vision for the space. During our initial consultation, we will sit down with you to determine your design goals, priorities, and budget. We’ll identify your style, preferred plant and hardscape materials, any views you’d like enhanced or screened, and how you’ll use the space.
Some common questions that may arise in a consultation include:
• What plants and colors do you like/dislike?
• What style of bed lines do you prefer? Curved, straight or both?
• What types of edging do you prefer? Natural stone, concrete pavers, aluminum, black plastic or natural cut?
• Does the neighborhood have covenants?
• Do we need to reserve space for any of the following: compost bin, dog kennel, play structure, vegetable or herb garden, etc.?
• Is your property in need of retaining walls?
After the initial consultation, our landscape designers go to work creating a design within your budget that best encompasses your vision and goals. From the initial consultation to final design, the entire design process takes one to two weeks.
Whether your project is big or small, indulgent or practical, our designers will work with you to ensure your satisfaction.